Well, it's a new year, but more of the same so far. I had a good Christmas with my parents and my grandparents. I've managed to do some housework which was way over due. I don't think I've vacuumed since Sam left and that was almost a month ago. With two cats and two dogs, that's a long time. But the living room and the office are clean! Now I just need to work on the bedroom.
So far, I'm still sick, but my doctor said it could last until 17 weeks. I'm 16 weeks today so I'm hoping that it will pass sometime over the next week or I'm going to be really grumpy for the next five and a half months.
My next doctor's appointment is in two weeks and I may be able to find out what we are having and I should be able to update "Nugget's" picture so that you can actually see the baby
That's all for now. Nothing too exciting going on around here. It's just chilly and I'm trying to stay indoors.
Friday, January 2, 2009
The New Year
Posted by Caroline at 9:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment