Ok, give me a little break. I know it's been a long time since I got on here to let you know what's going on with me. I could list the excuses, but I'm not going to whine today. At least that's my goal. I'm still a bit nauseated. I saw the doctor this week and she said it could last as long as 17 weeks or it may last the entire time. Hopefully 17 weeks will be as long as it takes. Everything else at the doctor was good. I heard little "nugget's" heart beat again. It is definitely bigger because it was easier to find this time and it stayed in one place longer than three seconds. It is an amazing sound.
I braved Target last night to buy my first pair of maternity jeans! And let me just say they are fabulous. I'm not really showing yet, but my pants were getting a little awkward around the waist. But now that I've slipped into my new jeans today, I don't think I ever want to take them off. They are like sweat pants without looking so atrocious. I think everyone should buy them, pregnant or not. They are like heaven.
That's about all the update I have so far. My next appointment is on January 16th and I may find out if "nugget" is a boy or girl. I'll have to come up with a new nickname after that. =)
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Way Behind
Posted by Caroline at 10:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment