Ok, so I now it's been a really long time since I updated this. But with Sam being gone and I've been out of town, my weekends have been consumed with baby showers and getting ready to head out of town again. I haven't made the time to keep up. There's really nothing new to report. We are on the home stretch of both this pregnancy and Sam's deployment. Oh yeah, and my job. I put in a three-weeks notice last Friday so as of April 24th I will be officially unemployed! I am counting down the days. Nineteen more to go. Here is a picture of me from about three weeks ago. I'm going in for my next appointment on Friday, so I'll try to post another picture then.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Long Time
Posted by Caroline at 1:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment