Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Phew!

Well, I know I said I would post another picture on Friday, but time just keeps slipping away. I am about a week away from getting Sam back and ten days from being done with work. I am looking forward to getting my time back and a helper around the house. I am hopeful that I will be able to post some pictures of the baby's room in the next few weeks after it's done. I am also hoping to get an appointment for a 4D ultrasound so we can really see little "Nugs" face. Maybe that will help us finally decide on a name. Although, I'm leaning heavily towards "Austin" and no, it's not naming my kid after the town. Anyone who really knows me, knows that I hate Austin. It's a nice place to visit, but I'll never leave there again. We'll see.

Like a crazy person I signed up for a summer class to continue to get my master's degree. I'm hopeful that this will keep me marketable so that when I decided to go back to the workforce, I won't be behind the curve. Part of me still wants to start over a go to school to be a vet, but that's just a dream.

Ok, tonight or tomorrow night, I will get a picture up. I promise!

0 comments: