I just had a few pictures that I hadn't put up from a little bit ago. Here's a picture of Austin being snuggly.
This one is from the fourth of July.
This one is from yesterday to show you just how big Austin is getting or at least the amount of baby fat he's putting on. The scale in our bathroom says he weigh 9.5 pounds. I'm not sure that can be right, but maybe.
Well, there's not much to report on. We had a good visit from Sam's parents this past weekend. Austin is now 4.5 weeks old. I can't believe he's been around for a whole month. Sometimes it seems longer, but most of the time it seems like just yesterday. He is finally beginning to wake up during the day and want to be more active. He enjoys pushing up from my chest and bobbing his head while I talk to him. He also likes to coo at us from his play pen.
We've started playing with our gym in the play pen. The animals that came on it were boring so I went out and bought him some more interesting friends. He loves to bat them around and make them jingle. He also has full conversations with them. Then someone will say something out of line and he will start screaming. At first it really startled me, but now I think it's funny. I wonder what goes through his head sometimes. Here's a video of him playing.
We are also starting to get on some kind of schedule. We are working on eating, playing, sleeping, and repeat. Austin often has different ideas about this and we eat, sleep, play, sleep, and repeat. The only problem with this is the sleeping times aren't long enough to allow me to get anything done. We'll get it figured out soon though.

0 comments:
Post a Comment