Friday, July 10, 2009

Weekend Vist


Well I know that is has been a little while since I updated you all on what's going on with the Dunlap group. Sam is back at work, I'm back to working on my MBA, Austin is doing his job of eating, pooping, and sleeping (although not when I'm ready to take a nap). He really is a good baby. He sleeps for about 4 of 5 hours in the night so that's all I can ask for. He has been pretty crabby due to some gas, but I've taken the "gassy" foods out of my diet and that seems to have helped.

Last Sunday, I was able to leave him with Sam for a few hours while I ran out with Lisa for lunch and a pedicure. Then on Tuesday, Lisa watched him so I could get my hair cut. He was good both times.

We will have our next trip to the pediatrician next Friday. Hopefully we will get a good report.

We are expecting company this weekend, so this is a picture of us this morning after our shower/bath.


Sam's parents are coming today and staying the weekend to visit us and their new grandchild.

We also took advantage of some awesome Southwest deals and will be flying to the beach in September and October to visit Granny! Sam will probably drive down on the weekends since he won't be able to take that much time off while he's doing his A/C upgrade. He may be able to come for the week, but we just can't ever make plans because of the air force and Sam's work-a-holic mentality.


This is also a picture of 25-days post baby! Yay for good genes and breastfeeding!

I guess that's all for now. I'll keep you posted on more as things happen.

0 comments: